FAST & RELIABLE 24-HOUR WATER DAMAGE REPAIR & FLOOD RESTORATION IN THE GREATER SEATTLE AREA
Fire, Smoke, Flood & Water Damage
Restoration Throughout Seattle-Tacoma & Bellevue Area
Water Damage & Flood Cleanup
Washongton Water Damage offers emergency water & flood damage service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Serving Seattle, Tacoma, Everett and Bellevue Areas. Our response is quick and immediate. We are your Water Damage Experts!
Fire & Smoke Damage
Washington Water Damage and Cleaning Services are trained and certified in both residential and commercial fire clean up with quick Seattle fire damage response to Tacoma and Everett.
Water Damage Removal and Clean Up
24 Hour Water Removal, Flood, Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Company
The Washington Water Damage team offers Emergency Water, Flood, Sewage clean up, Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We can immediately respond to fire and water damage in Seattle, from Bellevue to Tacoma, Everett, and Bothell.
Our mission is to protect the investments and the health of our clients with effective and successful solutions while having the fastest response of any company.
Our clients tell us the one thing that exceeds their expectation is our dedication to fine details on the job. You will be happy with our process working directly with your insurance company. We have developed great rapport with the local insurance industry representatives!
Expect fast water extraction and sewage removal services to many of our suburbs and communities around Covington, Renton and Kent, and the Eastside’s Kirkland and Redmond areas along Snoqualmie Ridge, North Bend, Issaquah and Sammamish.
We have a very fast & short response time! Our immediate response teams of certified and experienced technicians use the newest up-to-date equipment for water extraction, removal and broken pipes.
- 24 Hour Emergency Water Removal and Cleanup – Residential or Commercial
- Fast response times for Broken Pipes. Call as soon as possible to shut off water.
- Local Water Removal, and Fire Damage Service in Seattle, Lynnwood, Tacoma and Bellevue, WA
- Fire Damage & Smoke Damage Clean up
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning- Floor Stripping & Waxing
- Sewage Cleanup Removal and Extraction – Sewer water and clean up – additional sewage removal information.
- Convenient central hub in Kent means fast service for clean up to all communities including Seattle, Covington, Tacoma and Puyallup and the Greater Eastside.
FAST WATER DAMAGE REPAIR & DRYING RESTORATION SERVICE THROUGHOUT GREATER SEATTLE
CALLS RECEIVED 24/7 BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
Call us first!
What We Do
Emergency Water Damage Repair & Service
When it comes to water damage repair and mold remediation, you don’t want just anyone treating the problem. You need a certified and experienced team you can count on for immediate results to save your home or business from extreme damage.
Sewage Clean up & Removal
Our Sewage Cleanup Specialists will cover your entire house or business performing sewage cleanup and containment, and ensuring your property is properly disinfected and cleansed!
Seattle Thermal Imaging Inspection
As the general contractor, we first create the highest level of trust and integrity with our clients. We value our role in the success of your project.
Washington Water Damage and Cleaning Services
- Courteous and professional certified technicians with over 25 years experience.
- Convenient appointments, to fit your busy schedule- Saturdays and Sundays included.
- Fast water extraction, removal and broken pipes service. Our water and flood damage service is 24/7 to Issaquah/Sammamish, Redmond, Kent, Renton, and Lynnwood.
- Specialized service in Sewage clean up. Full sanitation for your peace of mind!
Why Washington Water Damage and Cleaning Services?
At Washington Water Damage & Cleaning Services our mission is to protect the investments and the health of our clients with effective and successful solutions!
How we do this?
- Dispatch certified technicians who are available 24 hours 7 days a week ready to handle ANY emergency service.
- Fast service to all communities with multiple service personnel throughout the region from Woodinville, Redmond, Maple Valley, Covington, Federal Way, Everett and all of Tacoma & Greater Seattle!
- Service the entire Puget Sound area with our state-of-the-art equipment.
- By working directly with your insurance company for your convenience.
Full Service Water Damage & Flood Restoration Company
Thank you very much for your services on our floor issue. I speak for both myself and Dale when I say we were very pleased with your company’s service. It was great that you were accessible when we needed you. I also want to commend you on your patience. You handled the challenges of insurance timelines beautifully. The work you did was great. As you know I am in the construction business and know a bit about how things should go. I never felt anything less than professionalism and high-quality work. I would highly recommend you and your company to anyone. I can’t thank you enough for your help.
Your staff was very professional and helpful. Thank you for your help during that trying time.
Thank you so much for the work you have done for me. Your crews were both efficient and polite. Should I have another disaster, I will definitely call you.
I want to thank you for making what was a disastrous situation as pleasurable as possible. Through the insurance difficulties you were absolutely professional, sincere and more than helpful. For that I am grateful.
Thank you and your team for everything, you definitely lived up to all the wonderful things customers wrote about you online!
Washington Water Damage are the ones to call if you have a disaster. We had a pipe break while we were on vacation. Our house was ruined! The crew did a great job drying our house, caring for our furniture and putting everything back in place. The construction crew did a great job repairing the house and it looks great. This disaster has allowed us to remodel and thanks to WWD they turned a tough situation into a blessing.
To the Washington Water and the people who put my upstairs back in shape? NICE JOB! I appreciate the effort that went into all of your work.